[Ganglia-general] Memory utilization graph missing
Jeff White
2016-09-06 20:10:08 UTC
I'm trying to get memory utilization stats in Ganglia but none of the
included graphs display information that is useful to me. What I need
seems to be "physical memory allocated not including buffers and
cache". There's a graph for "Free Memory" but that appears to consider
buffer and cache as "used". One of the answers here:

https://serverfault.com/questions/344449/monitoring-memory-usage-on-linux-system

... shows a graph that I need. How can I get that? Is there something
else I need to install or configure to get useful memory stats?
--
Jeff White
HPC Systems Engineer